STOCK 20-20
16/03/2015
नीरज की टीम
हिंडाल्को : बेचें - 132, लक्ष्य - 125, स्टॉपलॉस - 134
केर्न इंडिया : बेचें -
226, लक्ष्य - 215, स्टॉपलॉस
- 230
एसबीआई : खरीदें
- 280, लक्ष्य - 288 , स्टॉपलॉस - 277
ल्युपिन : खरीदें
- 1878, लक्ष्य - 1910, स्टॉपलॉस - 1870
मैकनली भारत : खरीदें
- 93, लक्ष्य - 100, स्टॉपलॉस
- 90
पीसी ज्वेलर्स : खरीदें
- 304, लक्ष्य - 314, स्टॉपलॉस
- 302
जिलेट : खरीदें
- 4500, लक्ष्य - 4700, स्टॉपलॉस - 4475
वीडियोकॉन इंडस्ट्रीज : खरीदें
- 154, लक्ष्य - 165, स्टॉपलॉस
- 152
एआईए इंजीनियरिंग : खरीदें
- 1262, लक्ष्य - 1290, स्टॉपलॉस - 1250
अदानी एंटरप्राइजेस : बेचें -
634, लक्ष्य - 625, स्टॉपलॉस
- 638
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
आशीष की
टीम
आयनॉक्स लीजर : खरीदें
- 176.7, लक्ष्य - 183, स्टॉपलॉस
- 174
सेसा स्टरलाइट : बेचें -
195.9, लक्ष्य - 191, स्टॉपलॉस
- 198
केईसी इंटरनेशनल : खरीदें
- 83.1, लक्ष्य - 88, स्टॉपलॉस
- 82
जेन टेक्नोलॉजी : खरीदें
- 57.4, लक्ष्य - 60, स्टॉपलॉस
- 56.5
जेएसपीएल : बेचें -
186.3, लक्ष्य - 182, स्टॉपलॉस
- 188.5
एनटीपीसी : बेचें -
159.4, लक्ष्य - 155, स्टॉपलॉस
- 161.5
सुबेक्स : खरीदें
- 10.88, लक्ष्य - 12, स्टॉपलॉस
- 10.70
केनरा बैंक : बेचें -
398.1, लक्ष्य - 388 , स्टॉपलॉस - 403
डीएलएफ : खरीदें
- 157.40, लक्ष्य - 164, स्टॉपलॉस
- 155
आइडिया सेल्युलर : बेचें -
182.1, लक्ष्य - 175, स्टॉपलॉस
- 185
Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)
ReplyDelete